[Smlug] Archlinux32

Kevin Wise wiske57 at opensuse.us
Mon May 20 11:26:47 EDT 2019

At the May meeting there was a problem updating an Archlinux32 system. I
think it was the libedit package that gave trouble. I updated the system
I have running the same and all went well and I'm thinking it could have
been the connection used at the meeting but there was a message on
archlinux32.org saying,

The replication slave is currently not running. The database might be
outdated.
I don't know if that had anything to do with the problem or not. It
doesn't look like the repo's used have changed much in a while.

##
## Arch Linux repository mirrorlist for i686
## Generated on 2017-11-15
##

## United States
Server = https://32.arlm.tyzoid.com/$arch/$repo