[Smlug] SMLUG: Meeting for Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 2:00pm

mjrainey at cableone.net mjrainey at cableone.net
Fri May 17 22:00:04 EDT 2019

Greetings SMLUG,

This is a notice for the upcoming meeting of the SMLUG on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 2:00pm.
The meeting will be held at the following location:

USM Library Gulf Park Campus
730 East Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, MS 39560

There were 4 people in attendance at the meeting in April. This meeting for March will be held in the USM Library in Long Beach.  The library will be open from 12pm to 4pm this month so expect the meeting to end abruptly if we're not out of there before closing time.

During the April meeting Spence Candland demonstrated how to use CGROUPS on the Linux OS.

There is no topic planned for the May meeting, so bring your topics and ideas for the meeting.  Also, Michael Rainey (your BDFL) will not be attending this month's meeting, so someone will need to lead the group if needed.

SMLUG will be holding open discussions on Linux, free, and open source related topics.  Member's are encouraged to share topics and projects, if possible a short hands-on demo would be informative and welcomed.  Our meetings are free and open to public.

See you there.

Michael Rainey
SMLUG BDFL