[Smlug] SMLUG: Meeting for Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 2:00pm

Michael Rainey mjrainey at cableone.net
Sat Jun 15 10:37:02 EDT 2019

Greetings SMLUG,

It appears that I will not be able to attend today's meeting for the
SMLUG.  I have family in town and will not have a opportunity to break
away to attend.  It is at this point someone who will be attending the
meeting will need to take lead of the meeting.  At the very least, I
would appreciate someone take note of what happened at the meeting and
let me know what the highlights were, so I can post it on the website.

Very Respectfully,

Michael Rainey, BDFL