[Smlug] SMLUG: Meeting for Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 2:00pm

mjrainey at cableone.net mjrainey at cableone.net
Fri Jun 14 22:00:06 EDT 2019

Greetings SMLUG,

This is a notice for the upcoming meeting of the SMLUG on Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 2:00pm.
The meeting will be held at the following location:

USM Library Gulf Park Campus
730 East Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, MS 39560

There were people in attendance at the meeting in May and one new person.  I just don't know how many attended. There was no main topic or demo so general discussions were held.  A few of the discussions covered the PI-Hole project, Bill Gates, Windows :-P, and issues getting to the captive portal in the library.  There was also a discussion of getting the Mayor of Biloxi to attend one of our meetings to discuss the Mississippi Coast Fiber Loop project.  Will the mayor be willing to attend?

SMLUG will be holding open discussions on Linux, free, and open source related topics.  Member's are encouraged to share topics and projects, if possible a short hands-on demo would be informative and welcomed.  Our meetings are free and open to public.

See you there.

Michael Rainey
SMLUG BDFL