[Smlug] SMLUG: Meeting for Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 2:00pm

mjrainey at cableone.net mjrainey at cableone.net
Fri Dec 14 22:00:04 EST 2018

Greetings SMLUG,

This is a notice for the upcoming meeting of the SMLUG on Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 2:00pm.
The meeting will be held at the following location:

Holiday Inn Express
300 West Beach Blvd.
Long Beach, MS 39560

The SMLUG will be holding open discussions on Linux, free, and open source related topics.

Member's are encouraged to share topics and projects to the SMLUG. If possible, a short hands-on demo would be informative and welcomed.  Our meetings are free and open to public.

The December meeting will focus on planning for events, projects, or talks for 2019.  Come with your ideas and suggestions so we can have an eventful new year.

See you there.