[Smlug] Hi All, Testing eMail.

Bruce wyake at cableone.net
Tue Mar 18 19:55:46 EDT 2014

Hi All,
I enjoyed the meeting last week. Thanks.
I thought it was all very interesting. I needed a bit more time for
catch-up. next time I'll bring a computer to play.

yes, I downloaded mint to try an install. I've been 'guided' into RedHat
for so long I need to try others for a change. (Except for Raspberry Pi
-where I started with the standard Debian.)

eagerly looking forward to doing some practical projects with rPi and/or
Arduino. maybe in combination. sounds fun.

Anyhow, I'll try to be around more than I have for ages.

have a great day.
Bruce Bricker