[Smlug] Powershell experience

Ladner, Eric (Eric.Ladner) Eric.Ladner at chevron.com
Tue Apr 8 10:55:21 EDT 2014

To be fair, PowerShell is a lot closer to BASH scripting than DOS BAT files.

Hey.. It only took MS 20 something years to come up with something comparable to BASH or Ksh.  We should give PowerShell all the respect it deserves.

And if you've never seen PowerShell scripting, you probably didn't read enough sarcasm into that last statement.